Texas Covered Conference + Expo Agenda Release
By: TAHP | Wednesday, August 11, 2021
August 11, 2021
Today, the Texas Association of Health Plans released its agenda for the upcoming Texas Covered Conference + Expo, which will be held November 8-10 in Austin, Texas.
Health Care Policy is more important than ever. At our conference, TAHP will cover not only the way the COVID-19 pandemic is transforming health care but also all the other social, scientific, and political forces reshaping modern medicine and how it connects with patients.
The Texas Covered Conference brings together providers, payors, and policy experts in a forum that invites dialog, ideas, and insight. If health care policy in Texas matters to you, the Texas Covered Conference + Expo is the place to be.
Agenda highlights include:
- Unpacking The No Surprises Act: An Opportunity To Protect Millions of Texans
- Are Large Employers Finally Ready to Embrace Health Delivery and Payment Reform?
- Under the Dome: Highlights from the 87th Texas Legislature and Forecasting the Special Session and the 88th Legislature
- Texas is Joining the All Payer Claims Database Race
- Mastering Growth with Government Health Coverage Contracts
- Regulatory Round-up with the Texas Department of Insurance
Not to mention, conference attendees gain access to our sold-out expo where you can connect with top health care solution providers and services.
Stay updated on the latest TAHP news
Articles written by TAHP’s team of policy experts that examine the research, trends, and impact of the most important health care policy issues facing Texas and the country today.
Weekly news clips assembled by the TAHP team that highlight the top headlines from the health insurance and health care worlds, as well as important political updates.